Treatment for Teeth Replacement at Geelong West Dental
- Centres around understanding your concerns and goals
- Communication with patient-centred approach
- Individualised treatment pathway
- Plenty of opportunity for you to ask questions and discuss your options
All Teeth On 4 Dental Implants
A Dental Arch Built on Four Implants
This modern technique may be suitable if you
- Are missing or about to lose all or most of your teeth
- Have multiple broken and decayed teeth
- Have loose teeth and late stages of gum disease
- Are experiencing challenges with wearing removable dentures, using denture glues and wish to seek an alternative option
All Teeth On 4 and Conventional Implant Placement Technique
- All Teeth On 4 implants utilise 4 implants, providing an alternative to the conventional placement of 5 to 8 implants in a single arch.
- This is made possible by controlling the precision and parallelism of the front implants and angulation of the back implants.
All Teeth On 4 at Geelong West Dental
For more information on procedure, recovery process and risk assessments, please visit https://www.geelongwestdental.com.au/dental-implants/
Our highly experienced team are here to guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have. We offer complimentary to discuss your concerns. (https://www.geelongwestdental.com.au/terms-and-conditions/)
Every patient has different concerns and dental experience.
Whether it is dental fear, a financial concern or something else, at Geelong West Dental, we have encountered most of them and can help provide suitable solutions that meet your needs.
Photo is stock image only.