Treatment for Missing Teeth at Geelong West Dental
- Centres around understanding your concerns and goals
- Communication with patient-centred approach
- Individualised treatment pathway
- Plenty of opportunity for you to ask questions and discuss your options
Single Dental Implant
A Close Alternative to A Natural Tooth
Dental implant restores the function and shape of a missing tooth. It is an alternative long-term solution for tooth replacement.
A dental implant is a medical grade post that is surgically placed in the upper or lower jaw to anchor the custom-made crown that replaces your missing tooth.
It is done by a highly trained team consisting of our experienced dentists who have keen interest in dental implants. We utilise the latest in 3D dental technology for precision and careful placement of dental implants and work with master technicians to create a custom-made crown that is strong and durable.
Why Dental Implant?
- An alternative to replacing missing teeth
- Fixed and non-removable when chewing
- Can be cleaned the same way as your natural teeth
- Does not develop cavities
- Does not anchor on natural teeth for support
Single Dental Implant at Geelong West Dental
For more information on procedure, recovery process and risk assessment, please visit https://www.geelongwestdental.com.au/dental-implants/
Our highly experienced team of dentists in Geelong are here to guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have. We offer complimentary to discuss your concerns (https://www.geelongwestdental.com.au/terms-and-conditions/)
Every patient has different concerns and dental experience.
Whether it is dental fear, a financial concern or something else, at Geelong West Dental, we have encountered most of them and can help provide suitable solutions that meet your needs.
Photo is stock image only.